SilvA Matt Antibacterial Covering
SilvA Antibacterial Covering.
SilvA is an antimicrobial and antibacterial covering for door handles and other shared touchpoints. It is a great solution to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and other viruses via shared touchpoints like door handles, push plates, keypads, handrails and many more.
SilvA uses silver ion technology to destroy bacteria and prevent their growth.
SilvA has been tested to ISO22196 and found to reduce Salmonella, Listeria, E Coli and MRSA by 99.99% within an hour. In contrast, a normal metal door handle has been found to retain germs and bacteria for up to 9 days.
SilvA is a clear matt finish pvc film with a self-adhesive backing for easy self application.
SilvA is available in a number of standard sizes to suit a range of applications. It can also be cut down to size with a pair of scissors or craft knife.
- 70mm x 160mm (pack of 10) - to suit a standard lever or D door handle (up to 22mm diameter.
- 80mm x 600mm (pack of 5) - to suit a large diameter (up to 25mm) or non-standard door handle
- 160mm x 600mm (pack of 5) - to suit a door push plate area (over-sized for maximum protection)
- 160mm x 1370mm (pack of 5) - to suit stair balustrades and hand-rails (up to 50mm diameter)
- 210mm x 300mm (pack of 5) - a multi-purpose sheet for various applications such as ipads and touch screens.
Bespoke sizes are available - please contact us for a quotation.
We also offer a gloss version which is ideal for use on touchscreens for example on coffee machines, reception sign-in screens, ipads etc.
Delivery lead time is currently 2 working days from order.
Prices are excluding VAT which will be charged at the standard rate.
We Also Recommend
Automatic Touchless Hand Sanitiser Dispenser - 1000ml