It is advisable to ask each office-based staff member to check their own temperature before coming to work to ensure that they do not have a high temperature. A high temperature or fever is a key symptom of Covid-19 Coronavirus.
How to use the Forehead Thermometer:
- Hold the thermometer firmly at both ends and press flat against the middle of a dry forehead.
- Hold in place for at least 15 seconds.
- Read the thermometer while it is on the forehead. (Use a mirror to read the thermometer on yourself). Look at the boxes and check the colour.
- Green indicates the correct temperature.
- If the only colours showing are blue and tan the temperature is between the two.
The forehead thermometer is in increments of 1C, use indoors at room temperature between 15°C and 30°C. As with all thermometers, do not take temperature up to 30 minutes after eating, drinking or exercising.
Always use on the forehead as other parts of the body have different surface temperatures. The forehead responds rapidly to changes in internal body temperature.
Delivery lead time is currently 2 working days from order.
Prices are excluding VAT which will be charged at the standard rate.
We Also Recommend
Premium Floor-Standing Dispenser - 1 Litre
Automatic Touchless Hand Sanitiser Dispenser - 1000ml
Purehold Antibacterial Straight Door Lever handle Cover
Purehold Antibacterial RTD Door Lever handle cover